Gloucestershire – Up to £30,000 plus bonus and benefits
Providers of the UK’s most innovative Neutral Vendor Recruitment Solution, the Infinity Recruitment Partnership are poised to revolutionise the world of UK Managed Services. Appointed this year as the leading supplier on the SUPC public sector framework, Infinity has recently won their first contract.
Infinity is delivering change through a philosophy of putting people first to get the best outcomes for workers: employers, recruitment consultancies and the broader community..
Our success has created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join us at this pivotal time based out of our Mitcheldean office, Gloucestershire. This is a full-time role however we are happy to consider applications from flexible candidates seeking part-time or flexible working. As the role requires attendance at client meetings and reviews you should have your own transport.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as central point of contact for query resolution from both clients and suppliers.
- Cascading relevant process information to the supplier network, educating the suppliers on account processes and requirements.
- Monitoring supply activity on weekly basis and ensuring candidate submission to vacancies.
- Provide monthly Management Information.
- Ensuring technology is utilised and maintained accurately.
- To share and implement ‘best practice’ processes and behaviour, across all accounts.
- Acknowledge and release vacancies
- Monitor the compliance of the supply chain
You should possess strong communication skills coupled with a high degree of literacy and an attention to detail. Candidates are also expected to display project management and co-ordination skills, ensuring deadlines are met which have been secured through working in a similar managed service capacity.
Working with our exceptionally strong account team you should be a team player with the ability to work on own initiative. It is anticipated that the successful applicant will have the opportunity to develop their account management skills as they progress to become an account director. You should therefore possess strong self-motivation, ambition and a determination to succeed.
For an informal discussion on the role and how you might fit in please telephone our Business Development Director Ian Knowlson on 07552 555858 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.